1) Nice guys can finish first. They can also finish with grace and humour.
2) Monsters are real, and are often not what they seem.
3) Bowties and suspenders are cool.
4) Running never goes out of style.
5) Adventure (and life) is better shared.
6) Cleverness is sexy (really, really sexy).
7) Good men have rules for a reason.
8) When anything is difficult to explain, simply state, “it’s wibbly-wobbly.”
9) Anything is possible with a screwdriver and a TARDIS.
10) It is possible to write something captivating and brilliant without sex, gore, and gratuitous violence.